7 QC Tools Training Seminar
Date: 5th Feb. 2015
Place: Bahadurgarh, Delhi NCR, Haryana, India - Pin 124507
Seats are limited, Pre-registration is required. Call now to register; 08684861131, 09315132462 or visit www.shakehandwithlife.in for more details
"To skill the workforce in manufacturing and service industries to control the variations causing the defects leading to poor quality and low productivity."
After this training participants can
- Learn, how to utilize the 7 QC Tools systematically to solve the problems related to quality and productivity improvement.
- Improve the process of production and service delivery.
- Implement statistical process control (SPC) at their workplace.
- Measure and control their process limits within specification limits.
- Learn to collect, present and analyze the data in MS Excel.
- Contribute to organization in goal achievement.
- Share experience with cross industry participants while working in group that provide an opportunity of learning and networking.
- A complete understanding of all 7 QC Tools; Process Flow Charts, Check Sheet, Histogram, Pareto Analysis, Cause and Effect diagram (Fish bone diagram), Scatter diagram, Control Charts
- Learning of implementation of statistical process control using 7 QC Tools.
- Calculation of process capability (Cp and Cpk)
- Team breakout exercise after learning of every tool.
- Experience sharing with do's and don'ts that provide opportunity of learning to cross industry participants.
- Excel based practice workout, so that you can collect, present, analyze the data without investing in a costly software.
Note: Please bring your own laptop and calculator, so that you may take part in exercise interactively.
Who Should attend this seminar?
- Managers, Supervisors, Inspectors, Team Leaders, Operators from Production, Quality, Maintenance, Sales, HR in manufacturing and service industry.
- Academicians and Researchers in Management and Engineering field.
- Management and Engineering students.
- Business owners of SME's (Small and Medium Enterprises) with engineering background.
Rs. 3000/- Per Participant. 10% discount for early birds. 15% discount for a group of 5 or more participants.
Participants will provide
- Morning and Evening Tea with snacks
- Training Kit including course notes
- Certificate of participation
Seats are limited, pre-registration is required to confirm the seat. Call now to register 08684861131, 09315132462, you can mail us email@example.com Fees can be deposited by hand/Cheque/DD/Net banking along with registration form.
For more details and download the registration form click here