7 QC Tools Training: 31st May, 2015@ Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India7QC Tools Training for Engineers, Supervisors, Inspectors, Team Leaders, and Management Professionals working in Quality, Production, HR, Sales, Maintenance, from manufacturing and service industries.
- Process Flow Chart
- Check Sheet
- Pareto Chart
- Fishbone Diagram
- Scatter Diagram
- Control Chart
|7 QC Tools Training; 31st May, 2015 @Bahadurgarh, India.|
Date: Sunday, 31st May, 2015
Time: 9am -- 5pm
Place: Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India
Educational background of the participants:-
B.E./B.Tech. Diploma in engineering, MBA, Graduation/Post Graduation with Maths or Statistics.
- Interactive learning
- Course notes, hand-outs, with practice data
- Practice work in MS Excel
- Simulative Project
- Learning Evaluation
- Networking lunch and Tea break
- Mathematical definition and dimensions of Quality
- Complete understanding of all 7 QC Tools.
- Statistical Process Control
- Process capability (Cp and Cpk)
- Continuous improvement
- Manufacturing and service delivery process improvement
- Business improvement
- Customer satisfaction
- Data Analysis
- Productivity improvement
- Quality improvement
- Cost control
- Statistical decision making
- 6Sigma, and KAIZEN implementation
- Skills improvement
- Fee: Rs. 3000/- per person only.
- Last date: 27th May, 2015.
- Fee for early birds: Rs. 2700/- per person before 24th May, 2015.
- Group Fee (5 or more person): Rs. 2550/- per person
- Mode of payment: Cash/Cheque/DD/Net banking.
For more details, online registration follow the link;
E-mail to email@example.com,
Call to Narender Sharma +91-8684861131, +91-9315132462
About Training Facilitator:-
Training facilitator is Mr. Narender Sharma. He has 18years, cross industry experience. He is trained 6Sigma green belt, ISO 9001:2008, and Internal Auditor course work.He is an MBA (Production and Operation Management) with B.Sc., B.Ed.
Spread or Share this blog in your facebook, twitter, linkedin, google+ circle.