7 QC Tools and SPC Training Seminar
Date: 29 May, 2016, Time: 9am to 5pm
Place: Omaxe City, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India
Call to register: 09468267324, or mail at email@example.com
One of the best technical tool for improving product and service quality is statistical process control (SPC). There are seven fundamental tools using which the SPC can be implement at workplace in manufacturing and service industries. The tools not only control the process but also improve the capability of the process. The tools are very high in demand almost every kind of manufacturing and service industry to maintain the quality at par. The application of these tools are realized as reduced cost of poor quality, customer satisfaction, on time service delivery, and higher production efficiency.
- Mathematical definition and dimensions of quality
- Understanding SIPOC
7 quality control tools
- Process flow chart
- Check sheet
- Pareto Analysis
- Fishbone diagram
- Scatter chart
- Control charts (Mean and Range chart)
Statistical Process Control
- Causes of variation
- Investigating an out of control process
- Basic statistical concepts
- Process capability analysis Cp and Cpk
- Highly interactive training from industry expert
- Course notes handouts with practice data and excel templates
- Case study
- Project work
- Pre and post learning evaluation
- Networking lunch and tea break
- Certificate of participation
- Junior, Middle and Senior level executives, Team leaders, Process trainers, from quality, production, engineering, maintenance, sales, and accounts dept. from manufacturing and service industry.
- Academicians, researchers, and students from management and engineering colleges.
- Students of UG and PG with mathematics and statistics as main subject.
- Fees for registration is Rs. 3500/- per participation . Group discount for 3 or more participants is 10%
- Fees can be paid by cash/cheque/DD/Netbanking
- Download the nomination form or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- No. of seats are limited to 15.