Nominations are invited for upcoming classroom training session for "7 QC Tools and SPC" coursework. The event will held on 25 Sept. 2016 at Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India.
7 QC Tools are fundamental tools of quality, help in process improvement, defects reduction, data presentation, data analysis, efficiency improvement while at the same time reducing the cost of poor quality.
Statistical process control help to control the process limits within the specified limits to achieve the customer satisfaction.
Morning Session: 9:00AM To 12:30PM
- Welcome tea and introduction
- Mathematical definition and dimensions of quality
7 Quality Control Tools
- Process flow chart
- Check sheet
- Pareto Chart
- Cause and Effect diagram
- Scatter charts
- Control charts
Statistical Process Control
- Causes of variations
- Investigating an out of control process
- Basic statistical concepts
- Concept of normal curve
- Process capability analysis (Cp and Cpk)
Evening Session: 1:00PM To 5:00PM
- Case Study
- Working with excel
- Project work
- Post training learning evaluation
- Feedback and Closing
- Highly interactive training from industry expert
- Course notes, handouts with practice data and excel templates
- Case study
- Project work
- Networking lunch and tea break
- Certificate of participation
- Send the nomination form before 20 Sept. 2016 as early as possible to book your seat
- For nomination form Call/WhatsApp 09468267324, or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to download the nomination form.
- Registration fees is Rs. 3500/- . Group discount is 10% for 3 or more participations
- Fees includes training facilitation, course notes, hand outs, excel templates, learning evaluation, certificate of participation, networking lunch and tea breaks
- Fees will be deposited after the confirmation of nomination, payment details will send to the nominating authority accordingly.
- Fees can be paid by Cash/Cheque/DD/Netbanking
- For more details Call 09468267324, or visit www.shakehandwithlife.in